Thursday, October 11, 2012

Got my mojo workin'

Just a quickie...I'm still rolling along on the tracking, and I walked again this morning, though I only did 30 minutes because I went to my aa meeting too, and I have a play date this afternoon to walk with a friend, and we usually go at least 45 minutes.

I took tomorrow as a mental health day, so this is my Friday.  Woohoo!  Hubby comes home Saturday evening so I'm hoping I will keep up the morning walks without the dog, because he really can be a pill when I'm trying to bust a move.  Usually Tom runs with Wally every morning and I take him in the afternoons.  So for that alone I'm excited for his return!  I've missed him (Tom, not Waldo) - not sure I'd want to be a full time swinging single, because I'm not doing too much swinging these days, what with falling asleep by 8:30 most nights.  But I've really gotten my food and exercise act together while he was away, and I don't want to lose my mojo there.

Have a good pre-Friday all.

3 comments:

  1. Good going, Leslie! Love it when the mojo is working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for short work weeks and being in the groove too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting you mojo back Leslie. So glad hubby is coming back home soon. It gets lonely being home too much by yourself. Trust me I know, my hubby has been traveling a lot lately. I don't eat as well when I don't have someone to cook for.

    Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete