1) I'm loving tracking.
2) I'm planning my food ahead of time for the most part.
3) I've said "No" to myself several times, and obeyed.
4) I've purchased a few "reduced fat" versions of things and they taste GOOD.
5) I've gently told myself to be calm a few times, and calmed down.
6) I'm putting my notebook on the bedside table nightly, even though there is no food in the bedroom.
7) Tracking feels like I've found a whole new freedom with eating.
8) When food nervousness hits, I ask "What's really going on, Leslie".
9) I wanted to weigh this morning, cuz when I'm doing well, I want to see the "proof". Said no. See #3.
10) I won't eat something until I tally the callies. Cuz I have a limit that gives me plenty of food.
Ten items should be enough for now. This doesn't sound like the usual Leslie, I'm well aware. I'm grateful for this current cosmic state in which I find myself. It may be gone in a flash, but it's here now and I'm tickled pink. I can't say enough for the guiding force that had me pick a higher goal than my eventual goal for getting started here with eating for goal maintenance on Allan's challenge. In addition to the food warp, I've been exercising daily and feeling really good and clear headed. Must be something about not eating 3000+ calories daily.
Here's a pair of socks I just finished knitting. Pretty cute, huh?